velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

dumbo jumbo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are old I forgot about them.

Umm, why am I writing today? I think it is because I am starting to get anxiety about leaving for the summer. I am nervous about leaving my apartment and Toronto and worried that I am gonna be really bored or something. So I dunno, make me feel not like that. I think I gained ten pounds in the last week. Dom is gone today so hopefully that will stop, the getting fatter I mean. I had a weird week. Oh Okay I think I just wanted to write because I have a bunch of anxiety about a abunch of dumb things but that is boring and dumb to write about so maybe I will just go for a walk or hang out with someone or something.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home