velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

a gift from moron brain

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry I think that cartoon is dumb and not funny but I am pretty bored. It is raining out and I was broke and alone all day so I dunno it ads up to being bored. I wanted to just read comic or a book or somethign but I dont really have any ones that I want to read right now. I decided to try and make a zine but then I just made a mess on my floor and that dumb cartoon. Ugh. I'm so restless right now. I think maybe I need to learn how to play the piano or something because I can't stand anything anymore.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home