velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

a little privacy while I animorph please

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh my God I am broke and I am sick of eating the vegetarian chilli that I made a couple of days ago. I keep pooping corn, so predictable.

My family went to Disneyland (sans me) and I just keep looking at my sisters facebook pictures and being like oh my god my family is pretty and funny and I want to hang out with them. My sister is pretty funny or she made a dumpload of funny photo captions. Ahh the photo caption. I could muse on like uhh how popular the photo caption has become but thats pretty boring.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See they are adorable. Tess and I got a loaner chevy for us to drive around which puts me in a happier mood about going home. I was worried about being stuck in the country by myself all the time. I wonder if Tessa will let me name it maxine (after maxine sullivan) cus it looks like a hospital maxi pad and plus I named my other cars after singers. I am starting to get pretty pumped to go everytime I listen firetrucks siren past or a cracked out bum gives me the heebie jeebies. Oh also my room in PEI is like three times as big as my apartment and it's on its own floor and sigh I am excited.

Also, I wanted to say why don't you guys ever answer my questions geez I am on a discovery mission about humanity and no one will fill out the damn questionairre.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home