velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

life is tough-eat chocolate



I spent yesterday looking up country songs that I know from karaoke and uhh being emotionally moved by the stories they tell. God I love Fancy. Here is Reba McEntire doing it...it won't embed.

Okay one time I went to this weird karaoke in Charlottetown and the woman who I think was the host had the probably the strongest voice I have ever heard in my whole life. Myself and the girl I was with were seriously floored. She sang fancy and it made my cry. She sang Shakira, I dunno it was crazy...because she is singing Shakira and you were just like forced by your body into like quietly listening and being amazed? So strange because it was shakira and karaoke but this woman could sing in a way that I have never heard anyone sing. That was a zillion years ago now probably I will remember it forever. I will be on my deathbed telling my grandchildren about this time I saw some woman sing karaoke and how it was amazing and they will be yup uh hunh It was amazing I bet, btw you don't even have grandkids we are nurses and we have space cars to ride in so bye.

I wonder if science fiction is still being written in that way, you know space cars and what not. I think maybe people are less hopeful about the future or less excited for wacky technology. I suppose I could go ask them at the book store but I was never really crazy for science fiction. At one point in my life I had a book of Asimov short stories and I wasn't really fond of them except this one that had something to do with a bridge troll. He might not have even written it, it might have been edited by him. If anyone knows what story I am talking about, tell me. I would like to read it again.



Here is another one of my favourite country songs. Okay now I am getting into Conway Twitty I guess I can stop posting all my favourite country videos blar.

Nick and Alex are in town. I saw so much comedy this week. I am pretty pumped to have a break from being around comedy this summer. Maybe I will like it again when I come home or maybe I will just decide to be okay with not doing it.




Okay that was my last one. Nick is going home today I am going to meet them all for breakfast I should shower and what not.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home