velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

Angel of Harlem

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Imageshack has a glittery image maker now. Ugh, they were doing surveys recently about how to improve- so obviously people were asking for it. Anyway, that's my friend Bobby.

I havn't had time to write because I am pretty busy with school there is a just few weeks left. I am making a stop animation thing in flash and i have already spent probably 2o hours on it ugh. I have about 1000 frames filled and I think I need to go shoot more scenes....fun fun fun. You guys can be excited when I show it to you....OR ELSE.

Some things I meant to tell you about were I think wheni got drunk and made my neighbours cat come in my apartment and sleep with me. I think I was also gonna tell you about the street car and I dunno what else sorry.

Sorry that picture is so hard on the eyes I guess I will have to write lots so I can push it off the page or something.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home