velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

I have aunts in my pants, said the uncle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hi, I might make a dumb zine and sell it at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival. You should go. Look it up yourself I am too lazy right now it around May 8th I think. Maybe I will dig up my old zine from high school and you can read about the life views of a fifteen year old girl. Exciting stuff. Also, that is a joke, I am not going to do that.

I am at school pretty much killing time before I have to go to work because class ended early. Oh my god I am almost done my first year at University and I am not even failing- who is proud? I made an animation but I can't figure out how to make into a youtube put-up-able thing yet. I think I told you that last time. I duunno, thats my life. I am Neil Hamburger. Whatever I am going to start a comic act where I just rip off Neil Hamburger and I call myself Neil Hamburgler...or maybe Steel Hamburgler, I'll go double duty on theft puns. Alright I'm not gonna do that either.

I guess I'm gonna go scan a bunch of dumb little things I made. Bye.

p.s. here are my dumb things i just scanned...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home