velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

cranky skirts

Wow is it really five in the morning and I am up crying about my job? yes it is and yes I am. I dunno here is my advice if you can take it,

don't get a job.

Although if you could afford to not have a job i would probably advise you to get one for a learning experience. Basically I am here to blow your minds with the fact that having a job sucks. Here is what happened to me. I always had like 80 zillion different jobs and they all sucked, ok 80 zillion is probably more like 45-60 and always is from 17 till 24. So what used to happen is that I would have all these different jobs that I hated mostly and then I would quit them and get a new one and then one day I got a job that I kind of liked and now I worked at that job for almost 4 years and now I hate it...and I don't hate it because I hate the work specifically. I hate it because I hate that it is something I have invested so much of my fucking life into and it still gives me shit. I hate that I am broke and pissed off and depressed about money and I dunno? I am not crazy for the work specifically either I just would rather waitress then sit around is all I mean. I think what I am trying to communicate here is fuuuuuuuckkk, how can anyone be happy- work is so much bullshit, probably everywhere- pathetic fucking shit get ahead games for nothing. Here is the thing; probably if you have something creative or specific that you are trying to do with your life then probably your boss does not right now. Probably they are not sure what to do so they figure that being the boss of some people is good enough of a goal in the meantime and that makes it basically impossible for you guys to get along because your worldviews are always going to be clashing.

The moral of the story is I'm broke and I'm leaving in month and I feel like I can't even wait, this last month feels like torture and I am depressed about my life choices when it comes to not having won the lottery by now.


p.s. sorry I am so boring and shitty at writing

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home