velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

hairy scarey, quite contrary

Okay this is my third time writing today I guess I have a lot on my mind?

Actually I think I am kind of bored of my thoughts or something...I kind of just think about things for a long time and then I get sort of OKAY SOMETHING NEW. I have spent the past few months thinking about umm haha the apocolypse, advertising and media technologies, sigh.

I had a nightmare the other day where I was sort of locked inside of a barn, I think, and there was a tv in there and it was just kind of flashing red light and moving around and I was trying to convince, I dunno who, about how tv is just a screen with moving lights around, how it's nothing. I think it was sort of torture in the dream. I don't even feel like talking about it because I'm bored of it.

I went to see Doug Stanhope last night. I am going to write my opinion of some things he said maybe because he specifically said to the crowd uhh dont blog about this no one cares about your opinion which I found dumb cus why should anyone care about his. If you are interesting enough that you can get people to listen to your opinion or your story or whatever, then tell it.

I didn't really find the show all that funny but it had some pretty funny parts. I found it was more just him saying what he thinks about things which was kind of interesting in certain ways. It was interesting to me because some of his things that he thinks about are the same things that I think about and have considered writing jokes about but they were said in a different way, like he was talking about call centres and just all the misdirected hatred that goes on in it which is something I tend think about in a specfic way like either cancer of the earth, or I just picture this big read squiggly wire thing like jumbled up anger but he worded it more low lovel bler blah something blah blah. Okay that is boring.

Then sometimes he said things that I just disagreed with and instead of being persuaded by funny about it you just sit there and think oh I disagree. He had this whole big bit about how sex is just...*and he makes the sound blort* and kinda acts out spunking I guess. He says how it is the same no matter who you sleep with and he goes on about like some example of some shitty person to sleep with and how it's blort and says sex with your soulmate and how it's blort. In my head I am like, whoa first of all soulmate...you can't just drop imaginary thing bombs into an argument and expect it to be convincing and second of all women don't even spunk so you are ignoring half of the sex havers. Third of all, if that's all sex is then just jerk off and shut the fuck up...sex is a lot more powerful, beautiful, and frightening thing than that sound. So I was listening to that joke and I was thinking about this joke from Mr. Montgomery's philosophy/penis book.

Okay I will actually just copy and paste the joke part here but you can go read the post of you want to see a hilarious picture of Jess, some animals and gravestones and my damn fine legs from however many years ago.

We are all just a bunch of soft, pink, squishy viruses...
Trying to make it in this infinitesimally small corner...Of our ever-expanding, convoluted universe...
And...by what means...?
By squirtin tiny, little jellied tadpoles into each other...
Imagine that...
That's it.
Sounds pretty silly don't it?
Who the hell thought that up...anyways...?
Little tiny jellied tadpoles...
Some idiot in Sales and Marketing, probably...
Squirt, squirt, squirt...
"Swim boy, swim..."
So...Like I'm thinkin...
Maybe it's the tadpoles, after all..
Holdin all the secrets...
Maybe...
Just maybe...
They are like...
some alien race...
From another planet or something...
Or...time travellers...
Using really strong, really tiny magnets...
Or something...
And...We don't really make the tadpoles, ourselves...
It's like...
They make themselves, in our bodies...
Using us...Instead of us...using them....
Like...I guess that would make my dick...
Some kind of alien spaceship or something....

Anyway, yeah it just seemed like okay maybe he is trying to talk about the adsurdity of sex but instead of reducing it down to a science/visual thing which is humourous he was trying to reduce it in this other dumb way that didn't make sense.

The other thing is that it seems like he has a lot of dumb fans... like just people who want to be loser cokeheads and still be able to tell themselves that they are smart outsiders of society instead of loser cokeheads but they are too dumb to think about anything on their own and come up with their own opinions so instead they just go to his shows and listen to his....it's like getting another dumb tattoo or something just braindead soft core rebellion.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home