velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

Banjo Ben and his Rice Tatties

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay I have a question. Am I the only person who constantly wants to start jamming on boners like they are a flute that I am playing when I am trying to give a blow job?

I think I am bored all the time because I am half retarded or something, like the one part of my brain that is smart is just constantly checking its watch like Geeezus Chriiiiiissst how long do I have to hang around this fucking moron? The answer is the rest of your life.
fuck.

So....watch this video moron brains.



Oh God. Don't watch any of the other keyboard cat ones though because it is all people getting hurt and I hate them. That is one the most widespread popular things that I don't understand at all. I mean videos of people getting hurt and those television shows where it is just string of them all together. Ugh, it gets me all worked up and disturbed.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home