velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

hot headed can't you see

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I really think that there is some kind of pick up artist school that operates on queen st between spadina and john because pretty much everytime someone has asked me on a date off the street in this city it is there. I think I told you that in the fall but it happened again, I guess the tit-gazers take a break in the winter. I also think that the school particularly caters to indian gentlemen because I am pretty sure the were all indian men that asked me out there.

Another thing that I want to say about the area between queen st between spadina and john is that I hate the fucking street performers. In general I hate street performers just because ugh, so lame. Anyway tho the one that I hate the most is that guy with the fucking rocks that he balances. Okay if you dont live in Toronto there is this guy that balances rocks and like concrete things on eachother and people are all amazed, I dunno why he uses the same pile of rocks all the time it doesn't blow my mind. Anyway he takes up half the fucking street and I am always afraid one of his dumb rock sculptures is gonna fall on my feet. I've been meaning to get that off my chest for awhile now.

Also I am not a complete stone heart I like the musicians in the subways usually.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

umm I dunno I was playing with a photocopier today. I guess I don' care enough about these to fix them. bye.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home