velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

dolly lama

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of these pictures actually gave me a nightmare last night. The one with Dom and the gasmask on. I dreamt this guy came to my house to rape and torture me but then I ran out of the house kinda so that we would be in a public and he couldnt rape me but I couldnt scream out or something so I just talked to him and the guy was half ass Dom and he was pretty funny. Then I was really disturbed because I was like ahh this rapist ain't so bad....like dissapointed in myself for being dumb. I mean the guy was like what? I wasn't gonna do anything too bad to you when I broke into your house but he had all this sticky rope and a glue gun and all this fucked up shit with him and I was like umm what about all that stuff then? and he was hey it's my first rape I dunno what I'm doing, I brought props, I dunno...


It was pretty fucking creepy anyway, especially that it was half ass Dom. The reason why I had it I think is that one time some people put this life sized dummy of a man in gas mask at my door and knocked and ducked and I looked out the window and thought it was a real person that was there to rape and kill me. It seriously traumatized the shit outta me and I sorta get the chills whenever I see a gas mask now. I also can't handle being scared-it messed up my flight or fight instinct-I am all fight now. Never frighten me for I will punch you in the face and scream bloody murder, I can't help it.

I am pretty hungry and I want to go to Paris.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home