velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

golden rings and things

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I was thin and a prostitute cartoon I think I would be that cartoon lady.....cus she has big boobs and my same hair-do. She was half ass based on Bettie Page whom people like to tell me that I look lately for some reason even though I don't really all that much and I never heard it before but like once a week for the last couple months, I dunno....

Anyway I went to the dufferin mall and I really lived it up because I bought some reeses peanut butter cups and then I went and sat on this shiatsu massager chair and got a 2 dollar 4 minute massage while eating peanut butter cups. It was kinda fun but also really embarassing like uhh god I hope no one I know comes in and finds me sweaty from walking to dufferin mall in the sun getting a shitty massage in between the dollarama and the no frills. Also I had on this pretty thin worn out t-shirt of mine that I won't get rid of because it says PEI roadrunners on it and it is see thru and the shiatsu chair massage was making my boobs jiggle like crazy....some old guy walked by and kinda gave me the eye but it seemed to be not really a sexy eye but the judgemental sexy eye like watch that boob jiggle lady or something. My lifestyle is so decadent it is hard not to attract an interested and dissaproving eye in the dufferin mall, basically I am a lady Bachus rolling in with my crew or whatever but my crew is like a twoonie and a dollarama chocolate bar. Oh Bachus....one winter I made this giant snow pile that looked like a bunch of grapes using this big round punchbowl so that I could sit on top of it and pretend I was Bachus but I think I was going by Dionysus back then.

God I am loser.

Is Bachus a sex maniac? I think he is. I feel like a sex maniac lately..... I don't mean I am out fucking a harem maniac styles or anything but I feel pretty pervy all the time. There is this guy that I work with who is pretty pervy and today I made him tell me a bunch of pervy stories about him and his girlfriend. Anyway if you are bored tell me pervy stories about times that you had sex before.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home