velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

love letters to my loom

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last week it started to get cold again so I decided to bring my knifty knitter out of hibernation but I had lost the hook thing you need for it cus I am disorganized. Anyway, I found it last night and for the record it is a very big deal.

I am starting to have all these knifty knitter fantasies. Here are some of them.

1. I knifty knit an entire tube around my body, it is like knifty knitting history or something and I get into the guiness book of world records.

2. I take my knitted tube onstage with me and crawl out of it, for some reason hilarity ensues.

3. I knit really ugly legwarmers and trendy hipsters fall in love with them and I laugh all the way to the bank.

4. I am a superhero and I can knifty knit my way out of any situation, like I knit myself out when I fall down a well, or a criminal is after me and I knit him a net of doom or something.

5. I am very rich and I have servants who hold onto my yarn balls for me so I can knifty knit while I walk. I pay my servants in hats and they trade the hats for other stuff with sailors. Also they sell them to old lady grandmothers who are tired of knitting but feel that they need to keep up appearances for the grandkids.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home