velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

okay so words confuse me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Three puffs of a joint last night put me into epiphany mode. My big epiphanies were 1. that I am always drunk and 2. that I am that girl who slaps people with the back of her hand when she talks to them sorta like GEETTTT OUUUUTTTTTT! but moreso HOLY COMRADERIE! when I do it. So I guess I'm annoying and come off stupid maybe, oh well.

Who wants to give me ten-thousand dollars so I can finally move for real?

Today I bought jeans and then I came home and told the internet that I bought jeans and then I pretended that someone cared. awesome.

I have pictures for sale now in a bakery coffee shop place. Later on I will probably hold some kind of voodoo ceremony influencing the cosmic purchasing patterns of grain fanatics to make them go insane with desire for my pictures. I never finished writing up the super pretentious artist bio but it was gonna be really good cus I thought of the awesome line that "I seek to juxtapose reality with perception".

Ive been busy writing; okay I haven't been writing anything but I have been busy walking around talking to myself.

Peace Out!

p.s.
In my hometown there is one bar and about 4 different bands that play at the bar on the weekends but they are all pretty much the same band cus they all play the same tunes and they all play Jessie's Girl and everytime they play it some coug or someone in the bar is all
OH.
MY.
GOD.
IT'S JESSIE'S GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like they haven't heard it in a million years when really, they totally heard it last weekend when they went to the same bar and walked around eyeing up the same sorry selection of potential love matches or night matches whatever.

that's all I have to say to say.

Oh yeah, and my shoes rule.
You drool.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home