velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

countdown to the big fingerblast

It's dumb that I drank prolly 12 shots tonight and I'm not even drunk at all.

It's dumb that I half ass want to do half the universe but not really at all so I just drink 12 shots and be like maybe I'll go out and make out with a stranger when all that is ever really gonna happen is that I drink 12 shots and be like meh I should go home now and then I have to get a cab and it's dumb that I fight with every single cab I get into and it's dumb that the stalker cab was waiting around for me and no one would give me a goddam drive.

It's also dumb that I didn't find another job yet and that I lost interest in taking pictures and writing I can't explain why.

haha

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home