velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

the first bite of a very big hot dog

I was so pretty in my dress last night that I couldn't stand sitting around the club all night so I made Sarah take me downtown for a drink so I could attempt to find someone to flirt with or something. Anyway I wasn't spotting anyone because Ottawa is goon city and finally as shes going to get the car I spy someone remotely cute by the hot dog stand so I went to go get him using my very classy hey you! come with me, what the fuck else are ya gonna do? approach and he was all waa waa! why? and I don't know you from a hole in the ground and I was like OH MY GOD! DO YOU SEE HOW PRETTY MY DRESS IS? WHY DO YOU CARE? He played in some band that was playing at the folk festival, whatever it's funny that I pick out travelling entertainers out of context even like I'm doomed to be attracted to people who will travel around cheating on me or something I dunno. Anyway, I was thinking that today maybe I would look him up and send him an email re-iterating how awesome I am and how much he should regret not joining me back at the club for a celebration of my beauty and how I had to glue the shattered peices of self esteem back together with the giz of an ex lover I have nothing in common with and how it's all his fault that I am pregnant or something. Just for entertainment sakes.

Okay I think it is this girl whose band he was in but I'm not sure she was plain named and it was a thursday night and he mentioned the venue where she played. I think I am supposed to know her maybe cus she's in the stars. ATTENTION ARTS AND CRAFTS NERDS is there a tall one named mike? and where can I send him a harassing email that will probably come back to bite me in the ass someday?

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home