velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

dear santa,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Things are kinda stupid lately I feel like I am drying up or something. I dunno. I want to make a lame metaphor that I am a plant and rain is like, I dunno, human contact and sunshine is like, I dunno, the opposite of living in Ottawa and so I am all drying out and I can't make any, you know, beautiful flowers which is like art or writing or whatver. GAY!

Everyday is like that junk mail, again feeling where you know that you don't have any real mail ever coming to you just bills and junk and you when you take in the mail it somehow represents how tired and crappy and dried out your life is. Whatever this is just more gay city writing. I can't help it. IT IS BECAUSE NO ONE WILL RAIN THEIR HUMANITY ON ME!!!!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home