velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

guys who are afraid of girls

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I took too long to talk about nerds and now I don't want to.

I wish I could tell you guys about the creepiest guy I know but I am afraid of getting in trouble or getting put on his kill list so I can't.

Also in case you are interested I stink and I need to shower cus Im onstage tonight otherwise I would probably just sit around the house stinking and mentally going over the pros and cons of having a nap now. I suck at comedy now too so I am blah but also whatever Im totally gonna KEEP ON TRUCKING.

What I'm really in the mood for is some awesome gossiping. I grew up in a small town and I never had tv or anything. I had gossip and I am so totally all about it. We used to make maps of who made out with who so you could find all your sex connections to your friends. Awesome. The whole comedy circuit world is kinda like a small town of travelling sluts or something so it's pretty cool because I still get in on the gossip. I want all the key info on all the comedy clubs in canada and all the staff that work there and whatver, so I can form some kind of secret gossip ring. There is some girl on myspace who goes under the moniker "the comedians wife" and she is like anonymous and has all this stuff on her page like I AM STRONG, I AM A COMEDIANS WIFE and she has a bunch of female comedians as her friends.
Gay City because I am like, okay obviously you are just trying to find out if your husband is cheating on you by means of some secret lame myspace society of comedians wives who make friends with female comedians anonymously so they can rat on people for cheating or something. My secret society would be gossip-solely for the joy of gossip sakes; not sad lonely jealous wife motivated cover up sakes.

I have a new hobby. It is sitting in my neighbourhood and checking off what kind of pants people are wearing. Beige pants are winning cus my neighbourhood is full of boring people. I may offer back a full report at the end of the week.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home