velvet 17th century mace year of women and children first

The Lewd Angel

ghost of happy futures

I think maybe some good advice is geez, don't own anything. I'm in PEI right now and I brought pretty much all of my clothes with me. I left the house yesterday with these two giant bags and just realised how ridiculous it was immediately but didn't really have time to deal with it...anyway I had to take 18 pounds of stuff out of my bag as carry on luggage to even be allowed to check in. Ugh, so dumb. I guess a lot of my art crap is heavy too but blugh. Oh, I started to think about that because I was thinking I was relaxed but then got immediate anxiety when I thought about my apartment. Anyway, I am here now. I went to the beach tonight and it was lovely.

Last night my family got pretty hammered, or me and my mom did atleast I dunno. Anyway I guess I don't have much to say about that. My sis and I went for a walk and stopped into see our grandparents in their new nursing home. It was kind of entertaining to me. My grandpa is this real quiet farmer type guy....he still wakes up at quarter after 4 every morning. Anyway, I guess a few months ago he just busted out these Marilyn Monroe suspenders and now he wears them every day. Tess was saying when he first busted them out that grandma was sort of embarrassed or being sort of like umm? are you gonna wear those suspenders out to dinner and he was just all yup, I am sure am. Anyway, I was asking them about this nursing home versus their last one and they like this one much better. They only went in a nursing home in the last year so it is still pretty weird to have them out of their own home. Anyway, they like this place a lot better because they said the last place was super boring and all the other residents were deaf and shitty to talk to. Grandma was kinda going on about how boring it was at the old place and then she says "One day, we even played cards with eachother. That's how bad it got."

It's possible that I find that funnier than other people.

p.s. I also went to that bingo that I prebooked a booklet for. It was Bingo that was put on by the social comittee of my mom and sisters work and it was pretty bad because there was no bingo screen and the lady that was calling the numbers didn't have a mic and she was using just this tiny little hand rolling bingo machine. Anyway the prizes were all things like 40 dollar gift certificates to uhh M&M meat shops or zellers and stuff like that. This old french woman at the table next to us gave me a million old french lady crotch shots because for some reason she decided to wear this fancy short skirted suit out and also never close her legs. The woman that was sitting next to her also talked THE ENTIRE TIME. about nothing. She was just dumb and loved hearing her own voice, like they said called out I 16 and the woman just goes. 16. My son is 16. He has his learners permit. They call out B 15 and she just says. One and a five. To no one. Ugh. Also the french lady couldn't understand any of the bingo winning patterns and needed ro have them to be explained to her like ten times. She had particular trouble with two lines or one line and four corners.

I think the weird patterns on the cards made by drawing of the random numbers makes me think about things in weird ways that I can't explain. Well that combined with the boredom of bingo and the time it gives you to think about things. I felt like I wanted to take everyones used up cards home and, you know, run scientific experiments on them.

Anyway, I won twice but all I got was 20 dollars of gift certificates to the drug store and a free booklet for the next time that they have social comittee bingo. Anyway, I need to get a job, you can't live off that.

|

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home